Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Five

I love and hate weeks like this.
I love them because it is the last bit of true free time I will have for a while.
I hate (ok not hate, that is a bit strong) them because there is So much to do.
So much to think about before its "back to reality"
I keep reminding myself though that it is a good thing
That I always do better in a routine.
That I will get so much more done.

Well we will see how that goes...



1.  Jeff Mauro the Sandwich King won Food Network Star! Should I be worried about how much this excites me? Oh well.  His show airs Sunday at 11:30 AM.  I am really looking forward to what he comes up with. I love his concept,"You can make any meal into a sandwich, and any sandwich into a meal."  I think this actually might be a Food Network Show that I would make some recipes off of.



2.  Bachelor Pad this week kinda just made me feel a little sick.  Watching Vienna and Kasey makes me nauseous and I wonder why I am even still watching it.  But then Ames (robot prince charming) sweeps in and makes it all worth it.  When the "love of his life" Jackie gets voted off, and as the limo starts driving away he runs after it and leaves with her.  AWWWW...
Sadly though they are no longer together.


3.  Peanut butter s'mores turnovers have been my addiction this week.  This recipe is amazing, I have already made them twice.  Once for my family and then again the next day when a friend came over. 



4.  One of my absolute favorite blogs to read lately is Little Mudpies.  Lindsay is so funny and her son is adorable and I love reading about all the ups and downs in her life.  She has an ease and humor to her writing that just makes you want to keep reading.  She posted a tutorial this week for heatless curled hair that is right up my alley since I am super lazy when it comes to my hair.  I have not tried it yet but it is on my to do list.



5.  Under the Table and Dreaming is one of my favorite blogs of all time, I have been following Stephanie Lynn for what seems like forever.  Needless to say when I saw that my Perfect Pound Cake was featured on her showcase sneak peek I was absolutely ecstatic!



What are your Friday Five? Or even one?
I would love to hear what has made your week a little better.



key lime

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! That's me up there!!! Thanks so much! Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Mailbox Moments said...

Hi, thanks for coming by Mailbox Moments and following.

Nice to meet you, come back often.

Those turnovers look so good. I might have to try them.

Lesa