Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Something to Maybe Make You Smile

I always feel jealous when I look around on pinterest and see all the cute imaginative names people give their boards.  Me? My boards are straight forward and to the point. (That's me making myself feel better for my lack of cool board name creativity.) 
Really, though, maybe it is something I should work on because it could be kind of embarrassing.  Today I will share some of my favorites from a board I creatively call haha.  See? Embarrassing! Who can't come up with something better then that?

Anyways here are some and I hope they make you smile or even laugh like they did for me.





I thought I was the only one that was utterly confused by that as a child.




Found anything lately that has made you laugh? Please share!

No comments: