Thursday, August 25, 2011

Strength

Do you ever have those moments when someone takes the time to say something amazingly nice to you and it makes you tear up?  I think so many of us get caught up in the everyday that we forget to take a step back and say the good things we think about people and not just the bad.

I had a moment like this Sunday morning on the way out of work.  An amazing friend of mine took the time to do that for me and it completely made my day.  Something so simple yet so meaningful. 

So today I challenge you to be inspired by my friend and do the same.  

Take the time to thank a friend you may take for granted at times.

Tell someone you admire why you do.

Even the simplest thing as a smile shared with someone you usually never make eye contact with.

I think at times we just assume that those around us know how highly we think of them but that isn't always the case.  A simple reminder is all it takes and you could turn someones day around.

The quote I am going to share doesn't necessarily have to do with what I talk about above but more about what my friend and I talked about.




 I hope you take this challenge.  If you do I would love to hear about your experience! 

No comments: