Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mason Jar Obsession

I go through phases, and in a phase I will be totally and utterly obsessed with something.  Right now it is a mixture of two.  First an foremost is my obsession with Pinterst, which is an amazing new site where you "pin" all the amazing things you see around the internet then it makes a collage of them all. 
The next part of the equation is my somewhat unnatural obsession with mason jars.  I am convinced that they are one of the most inexpensive versatile things you can own.



Serve ready to grab lemonade at your next get together


Source Maddycakes Muse

Cute way to hold candy at a kid's birthday party or even just a fun way to store small items around the house.


One word.... Beautiful


How gorgeous for a simple outdoor wedding or get together


Or for just holding fresh picked flowers.


I could go on and on... If you want to see what other mason jar ideas I have pinned go check out my mason jar board {here}

Need an invite to pinterest? Just let me know!

What are your favorite uses for mason jars?

No comments: