Friday, July 22, 2011

The Friday Five

 Introducing The Friday Five (have you noticed yet how much I like alliteration?).

The Friday five is five things that have made my week a little better or I've depended on.
So here goes...

1. The endless supply of fresh from the garden cucumbers and tomatoes that have showed up at our house.  I have lived off of cucumber, tomato, and mozzarella salads this week.

2. Cut offs and tank tops because it is just too hot to wear anything else.

3. Finding out that The Pioneer Woman is getting her own cooking show on the food network.  WARNING- if you want to actually get anything done do not click the link to her site.

4. Revlon Just Bitten in the color Passion, because when it is this hot the idea of wearing much else on my face just sounds disgusting.


5. Finally being done with summer classes and having a month until the fall semester starts. 
Wait.... what? only a month????? That is all I have of freedom?

What are your Friday Five?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY - Her own show?! I may never leave the Food Network again. I can't cook for junk, but I love that station!

Simply Sammie said...

Pretty much my exact reaction!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-pioneer-woman/index.html?vty=pioneerwoman