Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Five

Friday Five time again....

1. The perfect summer drink and my absolute favorite lemonade (well actually the only kind I will drink).

2.  Britt Nicole... I can not stop listening to her. Some of my favorites; Have Your Way, Walk on the Water, Set the World on Fire, Hanging on, and Safe.

3. Fun fact about me, I love paranormal romance.  This summer has been a little rough in the reading department, I've been pretty disappointed with some of my favorite authors' new books.  So I took a chance on this one since it was $.99 on kindle and I am so glad I did.  It is completely unique, I have not read anything like it and devoured it in a day. I can't wait until the sequel comes out.

4. I have loved going back and watching reruns of this show with my brother, absolutely hilarious. I can't wait until the new season starts.

5. This is Little Miss Momma and she has an absolutely amazing blog.  I have spent a lot of time this week going back through and reading some of her best of posts, she is truly inspiring.  She is my "blogger" idol.

No comments: