Sunday, September 18, 2011

New 24oz Acrylic Tumbler

Left: Original 16oz Tumbler- $12   Right: New 24oz Tumbler- $18


I am extremely excited to announce my new 24oz tumbler which is $18.  I have been on the hunt the last few months trying to find a larger size tumbler and I am so happy that I finally have.  If you are like me, you like to have a large drink by your side at all times.  One that doesn't have to be refilled often and the new 24oz size is perfect for that.

The 24oz size can be decorated just the same as the original 16oz.  It is also BPA free like the 16oz and should be hand washed. 

If you have ordered a cup from me in the last few days and would like to change to this new bigger size, please contact me as soon as possible and I will be happy to change your order for you.

I'd love to hear your feedback and if you are excited about this new size or if you prefer the original 16oz. 

Just to clarify, I am not discontinuing the 16oz tumblers.  I am now just offering the 24oz as an option as well.

No comments: